https://www.practive.in/ or Practive app is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used by this privacy statement.
Online transactions are electronically encrypted to ensure that your financial data is safe and secure; you may use your credit card online with confidence. In addition, your address, phone number, and financial data will be used only by https://www.practive.in/ or Practive app and will never be shared or revealed to anyone else.
It is our policy that personal information, such as your name, address, email address, telephone number, and financial information is private and confidential.
Your personal information will be used only by https://www.practive.in/ or Practive app and will never be sold or revealed to outside sources.
What we collect:
We may collect the following information:
• Name and date of birth
• Contact information including email address
• Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
• Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather:
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• Internal record keeping.
• We may use the information to improve our products and services.
• We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
• From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
• If you believe that any information we are holding on to you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.